MiBanco Esperanza from Los Higos

Thursday, April 1, 2010

1 more year...

Caroline and I have committed to staying with SI a year beyond our original commitment, until October 2011. We love our work and feel like God has us right where he wants us. It was my goal from the beginning that I start the Microfinance Site with the intention of passing it on to a Dominican leader. Praise God that Miriam Sicard has been helping me from the start and has committed to be full time staff starting this summer. With a full year to work with I'm confident I can leave the site well equipped for the future.

Thanks for your prayers and support!

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Brittany White said...

This is so exciting! Andrew and I have completely admired yall's heart for the DR, and yall's selfless, serving attitude during your time there! We do miss you guys back here in the states, but we know He is doing GREAT things with you there! Praying for you guys!

Ryan and Sandra said...

We are grateful that you sense God's leading in your lives and that you're following him whole-heartedly. May he continue to bless your service in the Dominican Republic and beyond.
Ryan & Sandra